We are looking to add a couple experienced cooks to work in our kitchens. This position is best filled by a person who is self-motivated and energetic. Food is the base that retirement facilities are built, and providing our residents with the highest quality dining we can is our ultimate goal.
Prepares and cooks meals for residents under the direction of Food Service Director. Responsible for providing high quality dining service that takes into account resident preferences and special dietary requirements in compliance with applicable food and sanitation regulations. Assists Food Service Director in all phases of kitchen management.
- Cooks and prepares quality meals for residents
- Maintains a professional appearance, manner, and approach while on duty.
- Works in a manner that promotes a safe and sanitary environment for staff, residents and visitors; makes efforts to reduce safety hazards, accidents, and injuries.
- Ensures the provision of high quality services and service delivery to residents.Helps supervise and assists staff in the production of all menu items, including using recipes and production records, using high quality ingredients, operating kitchen equipment, portioning and garnishing.
- Conducts quality assurance tests for all menu items as directed by Food Service Director.
- Assists in planning, review, and revision of menus and menu cycles. Assists in developing and maintaining recipes that adhere to food costs and quality standards
- Food Service experience in hospitality, country club, or senior living industry preferred.
- Two years cooking experience preferred
APPLICANTS SHOULD APPLY IN PERSON AT:
1919 BAILEY HILL ROAD
EUGENE, OR 97405
OR DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION BELOW AND EMAIL TO: HR@CHURCHILLESTATES.NET